MENU

Slide

Red hot mess... or not!

Saturday, April 04, 2015


RED HOT HAIR SITUATION THIS AM. 

 Love the gorgeous berry base tone and red hot vibrant ombré gradient by my stylist Nicholas from @cloverhairboutique! I've gotten so much compliments on this hair color ever since I got it done so I think this shade is here to stay. (:

If you want to do this color too, just show my picture to Nicholas at Clover Hair Boutique!


I didn't even do any hair treatment because i was in a rush for time that day and my hair is still is pretty good condition and not thaaaaat damaged and yet so shiny and glossssssy!


Exclusive discount for TheLuckiestChick Readers: 

Clover Hair Boutique will be offering TheLuckiestChick readers 
an exclusive discount of 20% off total bill

Simply quote "LuckiestChick20" when you call to emake your appointment to enjoy the 20% off!
* discount not available for director services. 

★ 
Far East Plaza #02-44/45
14 Scotts Road
Call: 6836 2748


Shine baby shine.


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: